Accidently delete photos from your iPad? Wonder how to retrieve lost iPad data? Hodo iPad Data Recovery (iPad 2) can help you recover lost data from iPad 2 easily. 2 recovery modes are supported: Recover from iPad directly and Retrieve from iTunes backup. And the recovered data can be photos & videos, music, contacts, messages, SMS, notes, camera roll, Safari bookmarks and more. Before your actual recovery, you can preview the data to help get the target files and check their quality.
Key Features of Hodo iPad Data Recovery (iPad 2)
* Helpful iPad data recovery tool when you delete iPad data accidentally, lost iPad data after iOS update, factory settings restore, etc.
* Recover up to 12 file type types from iPad, including photos & videos, music, contacts, messages, SMS, notes, camera roll, Safari bookmarks and more.
* Support 2 iPad data recovery mode: Recover from iPad directly or recover from iTunes backup files.
* All you to preview the recoverable data before actual recovery to find the target files and check their quality.
* Extremely easy GUI interface, read-only and non-destructive design. Easy and safe to use for anyone.
* Free, professional and timely support is always available.
Hodo iPad 2 Data Recovery is a free trial software application from the Backup & Restore subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-05-14. The program can be installed on Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
Hodo iPad 2 Data Recovery (version 1.0) has a file size of 6.20 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 29 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.